Certification translates to an advantage in the work place. Many employers now require certification because they know that individuals who are certified are committed to their profession and to quality patient care. Certified individuals also tend to enjoy higher wages and greater promotional opportunities. So get certified today!
Here are just a few reasons why you should certify with AMT:
- AMT is a nationally and internationally recognized certification agency—the AMT credential is well respected in the industry…and is transportable throughout the US
- AMT is a reputable certification agency. Its competency-based exams are developed, administered, and analyzed using industry standards and state-of-the-art methodologies. AMT is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), a recognition only given to organizations meeting rigorous NCCA Standards
- Certification examinations are either conducted at the school or at one of many conveniently located Pearson VUE testing centers. If the exam is taken via computer (either at a school or at a testing center), it is automatically scored – the applicant knows on the spot if a passing score was achieved
- The exam can be taken immediately upon successful completion of a program—no need to wait for a specific exam date that may be months away
- Because AMT offers multiple but related certifications, individuals can become certified in more than one specialty, making them more valuable and marketable in the industry
- Once certification is granted, individuals automatically become members of the 60,000+ strong AMT family and have a host of member benefits at their disposal . For a list of member benefits, (Click Here)