New vaccines for COVID-19 demand a workforce that is prepared to knowledgeably answer questions and safely administer vaccines. Stay up to date on critical information regarding immunization while also earning CE to maintain your AMT certification! Check out AMT's vast library of immunization CE to keep you informed.
Immunization Certificate Course
*Updated* The Immunization REACH Certificate Course (CE: 6.0, certificate and digital badge) is designed to develop the skills of healthcare professionals who want to learn more about managing, administering, and documenting vaccinations. The course will add value for healthcare professionals who wish to grow their knowledge of immunizations and increase their fluency in the topic with patients and providers.
Learn how to:
- Describe the importance of vaccinations in controlling infectious diseases and how the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program works
- Define the importance and specifics of proper vaccine storage and handling
- Address vaccine myths and discuss vaccine hesitancy and confidence
- Explain proper vaccine preparation, administration, disposal and use of the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- Define immunization-related adverse events and describe the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Describe proper vaccination documentation and the use of an immunization information system (IIS)
Continuing Education on Immunization
AMT offers a variety of additional education and training on immunization from webinars and articles to online courses:
STEP CE Articles
Additional Immunization Resources