On-going needs for vaccination demand a workforce that is prepared to knowledgeably answer questions and safely administer vaccines. Through August, immunization awareness month, stay up to date on critical information regarding immunization while also earning CE to maintain your AMT certification with 20% off the courses listed below! Use appeal code Immunization2023 upon checkout to receive the discount.
Continuing Education on Immunization
Immunization Certificate Course
The Immunization REACH Certificate Course (CE: 6.0, certificate and digital badge) is designed to develop the skills of healthcare professionals who want to learn more about managing, administering, and documenting vaccinations. The course will add value for healthcare professionals who wish to grow their knowledge of immunizations and increase their fluency in the topic with patients and providers.
- Describe the importance of vaccinations in controlling infectious diseases and how the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program works
- Define the importance and specifics of proper vaccine storage and handling
- Address vaccine myths and discuss vaccine hesitancy and confidence
- Explain proper vaccine preparation, administration, disposal and use of the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- Define immunization-related adverse events and describe the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Describe proper vaccination documentation and the use of an immunization information system (IIS)
AMT offers a variety of additional education and training on immunization from webinars and articles to online courses:
STEP CE Articles
Additional Immunization Resources