District Councillor Message
I cannot believe another year has come and gone and that we have all been dealing with COVID-19 for the last three years. As Thanksgiving is approaching, and Christmas is around the corner, I want to wish each one of you a Happy Holidays and a healthy and safe New Year. Especially as you all travel to gatherings, please be safe.
I would like to take this time and share some important information. Please read carefully and let me know if you have any questions.
- The 2023 Annual Meeting was in Norfolk, Virginia at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott. It was a great turnout, and if you were able to participate in the dinner cruise then I bet you had a great time. I know I sure did. Start preparing for your future 2024 Annual meeting in St. Louis MO July 8-12, 2024. Stay tuned for more information.
- The 2025 Annual Meeting will be in the Eastern District, stay tuned for updates through 2024.
- The AMT office is asking everyone to please update your information by going to your AMT Portal and clicking on the “Update My Information” link. AMT needs your current home address, email, and cell phone as this is how to make sure you get updates and important messages.
- Remember your State President’s message needs to be regularly updated. It should take place twice a year in the first 6 months and in the last 6 months.
- As you might already know, this is my last year as Western District Councillor, I want to thank everyone for your support over the last 9 years. It has truly been my honor to work with you all.
- Please welcome Nancy Barrow from Nevada as your new Western District Councillor. She will start working with all members on January 1, 2024. Congratulations Nancy, you are in the best district.
Western District Councillor