I cannot believe another year has come and gone and that we have all been dealing with COVID for the last two years. Therefore, as Thanksgiving is just weeks away and Christmas is next month, I want to wish each and every one of you Happy Holidays and a healthy and safe New Year. As you all travel to family and friends' gatherings. Please pray for the ones that have lost their loved ones over the last two years. Give thanks to the first responders and their families as they are still on the front-line taking care of patients. I pray each and every one of you have a very safe and joyful end of the year and may 2022 be off to a great start and that we will be able to have in person meetings and especially Annual Meeting next year so we can get out and meet and share with AMT members and family. For me I am excited to get out there in person and attend your Board, Business and Scientific meetings.
I would like to take this time and share from important information, please read carefully and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email or call me.
- 2022 Annual Meeting at this time, is still in-person in Scottsdale Arizona at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa. July 18-22, 2022 Monday – Friday with Friday being an all-day training. There are no links at this time for reservations, they should be coming next February/March so keep watching for updates on the AMT website.
- 2023 Annual Meeting will be in Norfolk Virginia July 24-28,2023 at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott. More information will be available as we get closer to 2023. Stay tuned!
- AMT office is asking everyone to please be sure to update your information by going to your AMT Portal and clicking on the "Update My Information" link. AMT needs your current home address, email, and cell phone as this is how to make sure you get updates and important messages.
- Check your email! AMT is now sending out items via email so if you were selected for a national committee, you will be receiving an email from Christopher Seay AMT President. There will be no letters in the mail this year. Keep checking your email they have already started sending information out to members.
- Please help me congratulate Chris Damon on his twenty-one years with AMT as Executive Director, he retired this year October 31, 2021. Kathy Cilia has taken his place as Executive Director November 1, 2021. Congratulations Kathy!
- Remember State President’s to update your state society website with a new president's message. This should take place twice a year in the first 6 months and in the last 6 months.
Western District Councillor