Do you work as a program director at a school that offers a dental assistant training program? Learn why partnering with AMT for RDA certification is the best way to help students succeed.
Are you preparing students for jobs as dental assistants? Here’s how you can help them achieve the respected Registered Dental Assistant RDA(AMT) by partnering with AMT.
- Choose a respected credential that will get students hired. AMT’s industry-recognized reputation is earned by maintaining the highest level of integrity, as rigorous standards are set for exam development, eligibility, and testing environments. When students meet the stringent eligibility criteria and pass the exam, it reflects well on your graduates and your school. Employers recognize AMT, and some ask for it by name in job descriptions for allied health jobs. As a nationally recognized certifying agency for allied health professionals, an AMT credential demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of care.
- AMT certification is affordable and accessible. AMT is proud to provide the highest-quality exams and education materials at economical prices, giving your students the best value today.
- We give you the resources you need for student success. For schools, AMT offers bulk purchasing options and access to free online management reports to track students’ progress. You also are welcome to free motivational materials like posters and stickers. When partnering with AMT, you can invite your students to access to AMT’s Edge, a student readiness program, which includes access to a moderated online community of peers, encouragement and exam tips, and fun resources that have helped many thousands achieve certification success!
- Partnering with AMT is straightforward.
- First, explore the eligibility requirements for the RDA. These detail the individual routes to certification. And look at the RDA Exam Content Outline for an outline of the test.
- Next, submit an Organizational Profile Form for Dental Assisting. This helps us ascertain that your students will be well prepared to succeed on the certification exam.
- Then, AMT will be in touch very soon to answer any questions you may have about helping your students get certified. Our account care team works directly with your school.
Are you a school or employer representative with questions about AMT certifications or the process? Consult an Expert.