2023 Call for Programs is Now Open!
The search is now on for those wanting to present educational content at the AMT 2023 Annual Meeting, which will take place July 24-28, 2023, in Norfolk, Virginia. AMT is looking for professionals interested in sharing their knowledge and expertise to an audience in the allied health field.
AMT strives to provide a broad range of continuing education that will enhance the professional competency of annual meeting attendees. To provide meaningful, current, and relevant educational programs, sessions need to be interesting and informative for both the newcomer and the experienced professional.
This is a significant opportunity to share your knowledge with the allied health community. Proposals are being accepted in one of the following curriculum tracks:
- Medical Assisting
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Other Allied Health Professions
- Call for Programs closes on Monday, October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM CT.
- ONLY those programs submitted via the online Call for Programs form will be considered.
- You do not need to be a member of AMT to submit a program.
- There is no cost for submitting a program.
- Programs being submitted will be reviewed by AMT’s Scientific/Speaker Committee.
Submit a Proposed Program