Prepare to Succeed on Your Allied Health Career Journey
AMT’s interactive, free, one-of-a-kind experience gives you the edge to pass your upcoming certification exam and begin your professional career.
You can sign-up at any time however, opting into the AMT Edge Student Readiness Program at least 2-3 months prior to your program completion is suggested to maximize your success.
What you can expect:
An easy and fun series of emails with resources, tips and activities delivered right to your inbox. Each email will provide you with guidance, community support and resources to help you towards your end goal of passing your certification exam and beginning your career as an allied health professional.
As a bonus from the Edge Student Readiness Program, you’ll be eligible for random drawings such as gift cards, and AMT merchandise. Everyone who completes the program and submits a form will also receive a special reward!
- Tutorials on creating an account with AMT, which will serve as your personalized certification portal and provide you with career-long resources and education
- Information on your professional credential and how it impacts your future career and earnings
- Details on how once you are certified, you are part of the AMT family of nearly 100,000 other like-minded, allied health professionals
- Tips from current members who’ve passed the exam and resources to help you succeed
- Ways to connect, network and study with your peers in our secure, online community of students
- Step by step information on how to complete your AMT application and schedule your exam
Start Your Journey!
Questions about the AMT Edge?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org