Warm Holiday Greetings to all the AMT members in the Western District!!
My hope for each of you this holiday season is that you can spend time with family and friends, laugh a lot, eat a lot, and remember the reason for the season!
Here are a few reminders for you:
- The state society award nomination forms are due by November 30 at 11:59 pm Central Time. If the forms are received on or after December 1, 2022, they will not be considered for review by the Awards committee. So, hurry! Get those Award forms completed! The forms are found on the state leader web page.
- The Bylaws amendment will be voted on by the delegates at the Annual Meeting in Norfolk, VA. The proposed amendments will be sent via email early next year. Make sure you read them and communicate with your Board of Directors in your state to voice your opinion.
- The AMT Annual Meeting will be held in Norfolk, VA, July 24-28, 2023. Save the date and make plans to come!! More information will be forthcoming. Please do not make reservations or travel plans until rates and other information have been finalized.
- An e-blast was sent November 1, 2022, regarding renewal fee increase. This is effective January 1, 2023.
- Finally, it was wonderful to see everyone at the Scottsdale meeting. It was a great learning experience as well as an enjoyable time for the attendants.
Hope you can make it to the Annual Meeting in 2023.
Continue to be mindful of COVID as we gather for festivities. Hand sanitizing and masking seem to help slow the transmission of respiratory ailments, so let us continue to be vigilant and make safe memories with our families and friends.
Blessings to each of you!
Sheryl Rounsivill RMA, RPT, AHI, CMAS (AMT)
Western District Councillor